2023-03-06 15:18:36breaking Lawrence Lifa
A cholera case has been dictated in Mutare and the local residents have been warned to be on high alert. City spokesperson Spren Mtiwi confirmed the development urging residents to be on the lookout, further warning the public to desist buying food from unlicensed food outlets. Cholera is caused by a bacteria called vibrio cholera which spreads by eating food or drinking water that is contaminated and is characterized by heavy watery diarrhea.
If the symptoms are left untreated, they can lead to death.